Fish and Cabbage with Cumin (VLCD)
- 100g white fish fillet without skin
- 2 tsp Tamari (soy sauce)
- 1/4 tsp crushed fennel seeds
- 1 cup Savoy cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Grill fish fillet (season with a squeeze of lemon, ½ the tamari, salt and pepper to taste). Be careful not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, heat pan and cook cabbage, fennel and cumin (about 3 minutes) until cabbage starts to wilt. Add a drizzle of water or lemon juice plus the remaining Tamari to avoid sticking.
- Place cabbage on plate. Put the fish on top and drizzle with the pan juices. (if you place the fish on a piece of foil curled up at the edges you can catch the juice and use it too). Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
Fish 110 colories
Veg 22 calories